The Department of Geography and Environmental Science at Mount Allison University will co-sponsor an evening with Harry Thurston as he presents his new book “The Atlantic Coast: A Natural History” on Tuesday, Nov 22 at 7pm at the Owens Art Gallery. Everyone is welcome. Refreshments will be served.
- A Memory of Light (Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson)
- Speaking From Among the Bones (Alan Bradley)
- Tenth of December: Stories (George Saunders)
- 419 (Will Ferguson)
- Flight Behaviour (Barbara Kingsolver)
- February (Lisa Moore)
- American Gods (Neil Gaiman)
- The Child's Child (Barbara Vine)
- The One I Left Behind (Jennifer McMahon)
- In One Person (John Irving)
Offsite Book Reviews
- Book Review: 'The 100: Day 21' by Kass Morgan
- Book Review: 'Sorrow' by John Lawson
- Book Review: 'The Chairman' by Kevin J. Dunne
- Book Review: 'Us' by David Nicholls
- Book Review: Architecting the Cloud
- Book Review: Social Engineering In IT Security Tools, Tactics, and Techniques
- Book Review: Introduction To Cyber-Warfare: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Book Review: Data-Driven Security: Analysis, Visualization and Dashboards
- How Important Are Cover Images for Ebooks?
- Discoverability: Goodreads
- Marketing for Introverted Writers
- What's in an Audiobook Review
- David Cronenberg debuts creepy new novel: Consumed
- 2014 CBC Poetry Prize winner announced
- Finalists announced for 2014 CBC Poetry Prize
- Margaret Atwood's latest work to be unseen for 100 years
Welcome to Sackville’s 22nd annual midnight madness! Drop by for our amazing sale- 20% off everything in the store! sale runs from 9am to midnight.
You are invited to the launch of a new book by Naomi E.S. Griffiths, “The Golden Age of Liberalism: A Portrait of Romeo LeBlanc”, on Thursday, November 17 at 7pm at the Owens Art Gallery, Mount Allison University.
Sponsored by the Department of English & Canadian Studies and Tidewater Books. Everyone is welcome.
The Department of English at Mount Allison University presents an author event with Amanda Jernigan and Jeffrey Donaldson on Monday, Oct. 3 at 4:30pm at the Owen’s Art Gallery. Admission is free and all are welcome.
Tidewater Books and Eagle Wings Press are thrilled to launch “Vision & Voice”, a stunning book of paintings by Angelica DeBenedetti accompanied by poems by Margaret Patricia Eaton. Both artists share a love of place that is lovingly rendered. Please join us at the Moncton Library on Wednesday, September 7 at 7pm. All are welcome.
We are thrilled to congratulate local author K.V. (Krista) Johanson as her plaque is placed on the Sackville Arts Wall today. Krista is a leading author of fantasy literature for children and young adults. With nineteen books already published, her twentieth will be launched this September during the Sackville Fall Fair.
We also extend warm congratulations to Glenn Adams , winner of the visual arts category and Pauline Harborne, winner of the performing arts category.
Our community is truly enriched with the wealth of artistic talent honoured today.
Tidewater Books is pleased to welcome the delegates of the United Church to their annual conference in Sackville. Please drop by and experience our friendly store full of great books carefully hand-selected to appeal to a wide range of tastes.
Convocation for Mount Allison University is May 16, 2011. Tidewater Books wishes to offer sincere congratulations to the Graduates.
We are thrilled to offer adult and youth t-shirts by Canadian artist Choleena DiTullio, as well as a selection of greeting cards (on recycled paper, of course). Supporting Canadians and those in need around the world, Choleena has chosen a Canadian distributor, Canadian print house and our store as part of her team to help her work toward environmental and social responsibility. She chose a Haitian supplier for the t-shirts to provide assistance to that country.
We’re having our annual pre-inventory sale from Dec. 28-31.
20% off all books
25% off all hardcover books
25% off Melissa & Doug toys
30% off Calendars and Planners
30% off Christmas Cards and Wrap